I'm opening up requests again! My rules for you new watchers and if you need a refresher!
means important or something I've gone over before)
The same rules apply for this one as my other one:
- No NSFW
- NO INCEST
- No gore
- No Nude Characters
- No nasty ships
- Undertale, or the AUs (even my AU)
- Ships (no gross, NSFW ones please)
- Steven Universe and Gemsonas
New Rules (UPDATED) :
- Tell me if it's okay to post a speedpaint video for your request on YouTube... I won't do the video without anyone's permission cause, 1. That's rude. And 2. Some people don't want to have a video posted about what they asked for... Also, I'm nice and won't do it like that...
- Give me a reference! I need them if A) It's an OC, or Gemsona. or B) I don't know what AU, or what ever you ask for is... I'll get confused
- If you don't want to have a public comment, Just send me a note with the request! I don't care if you do that as long as you don't spam me asking:
"Is it done?", "Where is it?", or "What's taking so long?"
I can't be rushed or it will look really bad... So keep that in mind when you send me a note.
- I'm allowing multiple requests from the same person... Just give me them one at a time. (Or give me them all at once so I can look up the AU or get the references you have for an OC or Gemsona.)
I'll let all of you know when the window has closed... It will be in a status update.
PLEASE NOTE:It is not "FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE".
I will do the request when I have time and when I am done with other ones. I will not tolerate people saying in the comments or giving me a note saying, "I ASKED FIRST SO WHY DID SO AND SO GET THEIRS FIRST??"
or "I WANTED IT DONE ASAP!!".
It's going against the one of the rules of the request that state: Don't Spam me asking, "Is it done?", "Where is it?", or "What's taking so long."
I am a very kind person and I will tag you IN THE POST
with the finished request. Like I said, I CANNOT BE RUSHED.
Art takes time. If I do a bad job, I'll redo it because the final product needs to be presentable. So, have patience, please.
Leave your requests in the comment section or send me a note!
PS: I am still working on other requests as well... I have two-three from last time (I looked at the line art for them and then I felt really bad and guilty for not finishing them.... I'MSOSORRYIHAVENTCOMPLETELYFINISHEDYOURS aleiasanova
!! I've been kinda busy with LIFE....) so I'll be finishing those as well as the Pokémon Challenge. So don't get upset if it takes way more time than this week.